Tulasi Incense 6pks of 23
- Tulasi Incense is made from pure aromatic ingredients following the tradition passed down over centuries.
- The history of incense is as old as humanity itself.
- The Egyptians used it in their daily worship of the Sun-God.
- The Chinese and Japanese have always burnt it to purify the air and glorify their ancestors.
- Buddhists and Hindus burn it everyday in temple rituals and domestic offerings to God.
- For the early Christians, incense symbolised the ascent of their prayers.
- Different perfumes evoke different moods and memories.
- Feel the Tulasi incense change the atmosphere around you.
- Directions for use: Light the tip of the incense stick, gently blow the flame out and place the stick in a holder.
- Keep away from curtains and soft furnishings.
- Use it as a natural air freshener or simply enjoy it for the fragrance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.